Monday, December 5, 2011

Someone asked me for more insight on my regular life

So here is a post on it. I'm wearing a skull sweater from Gap Kids. It's right before finals week, I'm freaking about about time. One of my good stripper friends is in town. I am not a morning person I drank a ton of coffee this morning and accidentally fell asleep in accounting while we were talking about forecasting accounts receivable that may never be payed. I have the hardest time getting out of bed, I'm a huge coffee junkie I look like one of the Olsen twins with huge boobs and a huge butt. I keep telling myself I'm going to make myself a morning play list I think it would look something like this.
Harry Belefonte - Jump  in the Line
The cheers themesong
Drake- Fancy
I'm from barcelona- Oversleeping
G-side Rubba Bandz
Basically I need to wake up and dance around like Cameron Diaz in Charlies Angels. I have a math quiz in a few minutes so I need to finish this up so I can study for a bit. I'm trying to get into work super early tonight. I feel like I'm working the idea of a Red happy hour.
Ok back to normal life. I don't wear make-up to school, I don't wash my hair, I wear glasses. I try really hard to hard out in my flannels and oversized clothes. I actually get really annoyed by people hitting on me outside of work. It typically makes me want to hit them in the face. We all know that nice pants really means I want to get in your pants therefore I don't try hard outside of work.
I still haven't answered how stripping weaves it's way into the fabric of my everyday
I measure the cost of everything in lap dances. I am highly aware of the cost of everything as I always have to literally look at the money that I spend. I'm very aware of people looking at me especially woman and the way that they clutch their men a little tighter. It might be the way that I walk. The owner came in the other day and first told me I have the coolest walk in the club (shark tank watch out little fishes I'll eat you alive) he also mentioned that I walk around like I own the place. I laughed sort of and said that wasn't true and he then said no really you do own it. What can I say I like the stomp model walk.
I'm actually blogging from work right now. My first day shift in probably a year. I'll be here till about nine pm kids come down say hi bring champagne! Preferably Sofia Copalla in the small pink cans you can buy them individually from whole foods down the street.
My idea of sexy has changed since I started doing this. I don't understand the girls that dress like strippers In public like do women really need that much attention and why do they feel the need to be objectified like that. Which brings us back to the beginning of me hiding behind my clothes while I'm at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment