Monday, December 5, 2011

The view from here

Ok as my previous post stated I'm working the day shift. I guess you would call it the mid-shift. It's strangely boring you would think I would have a whole bunch of time to practice but I have a pole up at home and I don't like practicing at work I get self conscious. Strange I suppose I take my clothes off in front of all of you. As I'm sitting here watching other people practice I fond myself continuously amazed that we jump literally jump around in a minimum of 6" heels usually it's 7 or 8. Maybe that's why athletes like strippers they respect what we do as a sport. I know that is not at all true, actually athletes don't like me. Speaking of I wonder if it looks like I have any muscle definition on stage. I typically don't worry about these things, but I know the girl currently on stage doesn't look like that I mean I know she lost weight but I didn't think she turned into a body builder. Maybe she hits the gym a ton. Speaking of I'm pumped to hit the gym tomorrow, I'm hoping it provides me with more grace and strength, or at least I hope my forearms pump and I don't rip a fingernail off.
The girl on stage is whompping out to some dub step and is the chick with the scares.
To be perfectly honest I really can't wait to be done with school and be done with this, it doesn't really matter that I love my job a whole ton it's just a totally strange world and I'm looking forward to being a "normal" member or society again. I wonder if it wick be like when people in the army come back from war where they make them decompress and then rein duct them to society. Maybe I'll just travel for a year, I suppose that's just wishful thinking right now. It comes to my attention everyday that I haven't been on vacation in a long time. It's my own fault I was so tired of airports and airplanes at the end of the Chicago thing.
New strippers are funny I mean I totally remember those days and I'm so glad I'm out of them.
I hate when girls use their phone on stage. I say this as I have an iPad out on the floor, but really you could be getting a work out rather than working out your thumbs.
I'm sure your all very tired of my internal brain vomit. Unfortunately I don't really care. My goal for the remainder of the week is to catch up on homework and become a morning person. Mornings would be so easy if I had something super amazing to look forward to. I mean don't get me wrong school is amazing but I need like a party with Harry Belefonte every morning to get me going. There was a chef once who made me breakfast in bed but is suppose that doesn't count I was on vacation.
Scar girl walks hunched over, I hate when people just look like victims it makes me really sad.
What is happening right now which is four people singing along to let the bodies hit the floor I think is the reason I don't consider myself friendly with them and perhaps the reason I don't really like this mid-shift thing. It's that whole not knowing everyone thing and the dj playing me bad music. Oh well it's not the end of the world.
Absolutely none of this has been coherent and the sad part is all I can think of today is the dj for Chicago saying "live and in color till 5am" I seriously think this is the last time I ever come in for a mid shift this is embarrassing and I'm getting angry. Like to the point where I want to tell people how to do their job and that they suck. Really none of it is there fault it is the fault of the fact that no one comes in right now. The real question is how do I make this more fun. This girl on stage is trying to steal my moves, little girl that's not a very good idea. This girl needs to be careful with what she eats or take vitamins she has some really knurly bruises maybe she has a disorder. Maybe I'm finding a reason to complain. I hope in the next two hours someone amazing comes in. In the mean time I'll be playing monopoly with myself and avoiding these very annoying young girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment