Saturday, December 31, 2011

Let's recap last night for sanities sake.

So last night I was at Union Jacks as I usually am every other weekend. I was doing my stretching routine on one of the benches on the back wall. This woman comes up to me and says her man appreciates what I'm doing I say tell him your welcome. Shortly after this he walks over and drops like 10 1's on me, of course like any smart stripper I convince him to get a dance. We are in the back about to start a dance and I ask him what his story is, he said he had just gotten out of jail. I in my stupid stripper way I ask him what he was is prison for. He replies with a drive by shooting. Only in this job do you really not judge anyone for what they do or what they did. It was also at this point i knew that the night was going to be very interesting.
It was attack of the nerds night, which I will take they were super nice. One of them had my email from the summer and was absolutely amazed that that I was in town. He apparently thought I had moved to chi-town forever. Thank fucking god I didn't stay there.
So I'm listening to Jeezy right now. I typically don't listen to trap music, it's not really my thing. I do say that I find the lyrics hilarious. Such as "What do you know about champagne at every night and bad bitches all night" To answer the question proposed in this song. I know a lot. I drink a lot of champagne and hang out with women all night. Ok back to the main points. I'm getting a little distracted by the scenery, I'm currently on the train. I'm also really hoping to take a little cat nap before I get home tonight.
Alright more entertainment from last night. I coerced more people than normal to buy me G&T's I love getting drinks and waiting for all the ice to melt, not because I like my drinks watered down, but because I like drinking water and I hate carrying a bottle of water around and I do my very best to spend as little time as possible in the locker room. This is small known fact. Well I suppose it's not that small I'm always on the floor.
Attack of the nerdy dudes is always funny, they are usually super polite and generally just happy to have me in there space bubble. I suppose it also helps that I know just a few nerdy things to get by. Nerds also don't have a problem passing around strippers and if one gets a dance it's basically a guarantee that they will all get a dance. I need to take a break from writing this blog today. This will be edited later, with more care and thought put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment