Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lets review last year... and see how to improve it

1. Moved into rad apartment furnished it how I like...Left it for douche in Chicago who's name I should
    throw in here just so he's a little easier to find on google.
       a) Moved back apartment still intact.
1A. Don't move ever again

2. Realized I really do love this city and I love my job
    a) unable to improve on this.

3. Found out another Stripper Friend has cancer.
    a) Throw benefit.
         2) Taking suggestions on how to get a benefit off the ground? Donation website?
              COME ON PEOPLE HELP ME BRAINSTORM

4. Didn't run a marathon
    a) Run a marathon
    b) Run a half marathon

5. Was far to nice to people outside of work.
     a) donezoh, ie don't have racial debates with me or I will hit you in the face, or laugh at you...out  loud. Nothing personal.
         a1) I mean I will have them with you along with political debates if you actually contain a microcosm of intelligence but if you don't...talk to the hand cuz the face ain't listening.

6. Trusting Strippers that shouldn't be trusted.
    a) Only trust them as far as I can throw them, which is probably not very far, but is a new olympic event, the stripper throw.

7. Told bad Jokes, humor ended up a little to dry for everyone.
    a) taking joke suggestions and those of you that come in sometimes need to remind me that I'm way funnier in my head than I am in real life.


7. Day Drinking
    a) I actually basically quit day drinking...except for right now, today is an exceptional day and I mean that in the today is an exception sort of way.

8.  Just kidding there are two 7's sense of humor and 1drink combined makes me think I'm hilarious.

9. Learn MLA again.
  

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on your new years resolutions. For your #3 check out gofundme.com Paypal and the website takes a tiny portion out. You can link it to facebook and your twitter enhance the cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the heads-up. I'll get right on that.

    ReplyDelete