Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday night highlights

I walk in tonight and I'm giving one of my first dances and what do I see some girl getting finger banged. It was at this moment I missed union jacks and their private booths why? So I don't have to watch that shit.

I walked up to a group of people they were seated like this from left to right. Woman, woman, man, man. I put my hand on the furthest mans leg and to my surprise I have the furthest bitch yelling at me to stop touching her husband. I immediately quit and go touch hers. She ended up being nervous and pissed and told me I should have assumed they were together. Kids the number one rule is not to assume anything, I wanted so badly to hit her in the face. Ladies I'm sorry we touch everyone, so if you can't take it get the fuck out. No really get out.

A semi regular looker came in tonight and dismissed me with his hand I dismissed him by a swift hit to the testicles. Fucker.

Last dude I danced for had a period stain on his paints. Ladies check your vaginas.

Lastly some bitch in the back was pissed at me about yelling at here a couple of weeks ago when I came in crying and she tried to hug me and I told her not to touch me. She started babbling off some shit about her childhood and how her mother never hugged her. Ladies again get a therapist or a journal or something.

Bright side no one was seriously injured tonight. Tomorrow night different story. It's doom time and I'll tie you up and leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment