Monday, January 9, 2012

Lets talk a little trash

There is a girl I work with not a lady, not a woman a girl. Lets call her Thomas, yes lets call her that.
A few weeks ago I came into work, in such a mood I was unable to pull it together to be able to hang out at work. It was just one of those days. This girl whom doesn't know me very well decided it would be a good idea to give me a hug. We strippers get a little weird about un-invited acts of kindness from our own type we don't assume it's sincere. You never hug a stripper you don't know you ask her if she's ok and if you can hug her. If you happen to be another stripper that is. Anyway I ended up yelling at her and telling her not to touch me. Not because I was mad at her or because I didn't like her.
I really didn't have a problem with her until this weekend. That girl is a fucking bitch with a bad attitude. I was in the back with Skylar and we were getting ready to leave at the end of the night and she comes in the back just trashed. Gawd! I hate it when you can tell we are wasted it's not attractive and I don't understand why other girls don't understand that. I digress she comes in the back asking if she thinks she's going to get fired for lighting a cigerette in the back I told her I didn't care if she was going to get fired or not I didn't want her smoking in the back. She looked at me like "How dare I care that she pollute my air supply" I wanted to punch her right in the fucking face. Then I of course told her that she would get fired. She looks at me and says "Red I don't want to get into this with you so whatever I won't smoke back here" Then she starts going off on me about her childhood and how her mother never hugged her and how I caused her damage by telling her not to hug me a few weeks back.

Ladies can I reiterate something to you. DON'T FUCKING SMOKE NEAR ME. I DON'T SMOKE I DON'T LIKE SMELLING LIKE SMOKE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING IN MY LOCKER TO SMELL LIKE SMOKE AND IF I FIND OUT YOU WERE SMOKING NEAR MY STUFF I WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR FUCKING CANCER STICKS BITCH" I hope I have made myself clear.

Also this job is really hard on us emotionally. I understand this and if you can't stand the heat, get the fuck to a counselors office. I'm sure we all make enough money to get some therapy and sometimes it's necessary. You can't bring your childhood problems in here. If you do you are just continuing the idea that all strippers have daddy issues. I would so much rather work with mentally healthy women than constantly being bombarded with women that should not be there.

Anyway a message to dear Thomas. We are going to talk. Oh and I'm going to let management know that we will be having a talk, that way if I end up smashing your face in they have forewarning that you probably had it coming. As an adult I'm sure we can talk it out, and I'll happily recommend you a counselor.

That's all for now kids. Have a great Monday.

1 comment: