Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ladies let's be real...

Let's bring this one out for the ladies.
9 times out of 10 I don't mind you in my club but it's that one time that I really want to beat you in the face just like the men. If I sit down and start talking to your husband boyfriend, friend, ex-boyfriend, guy you wish you were sleeping with, and you yell at me due to your own insecurities please keep in mind I will move directly from his lap to yours and I won't take no for an answer I will happily sit with you and try to evaluate why exactly you are so uncomfortable in that moment.
Also ladies just like the men. If I come over to say hi and you put your hand up in my face I might break your thumb.
If you come in not wearing underwear and dress please note same rules apply for you as for the men, put your shit away and hell no I'm not going to fuck you, not even a little bit not even for a second, I have my own vagina I don't need yours.
If you come in and get handsy with me don't think I won't hit you. I'm a girl I don't have a problem hitting another girl I might not hit you as hard depending on your size, but I'm still going to hit you.
Basically what I'm saying is. Your man is not going to leave you for me. I know this because he has you. Also if you come in acting like bitch you will be treated like one. If yup come in thinking you can touch me because you are also female you should check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Come in be confident be cool,be yourself you will be fine just like every other situation in life.

1 comment:

  1. EXACTLY! Look, the whole point in bringing your man to a strip club is so he can have his body rubbed on by some hot girl's body. With couple's, a strippers job is to help fulfill the man's threesome fantasy. Now what kind of wife/girlfriend do you want to be?...the AWESOME kind that plays into his fantasy and rubs on him and kisses him while the stripper does all the work, or the LAME, SELFISH, & INSECURE kind that is going to take his fantasy, smash it to pieces, and make him feel like a douche for even thinking about another girl. Your job ladies as his woman is to make him feel good.....why?....because when he feels good, he wants to make you feel good...duh!
    As far as touching.... I am a firm believer in asking first...no not the customer asking the stripper, (because guess what, the less you touch, the better the lap dance!)....the stripper asking the female customer. A simple "Is is ok if I touch you" goes a long way. Ladies, let the stripper touch you. If it freaks you out, close your eyes and pretend its your man....she's not going to grope you, she just wants you to feel good and your man to be happy so you can go home and take out all of the sexual tension out on eachother. Be a part of his fantasy, not competition to it.

    ReplyDelete