Friday, January 6, 2012

I am not an "all ages dancer"

Like when you think about all ages shows. This fact smacked me in the face again last night as I was giving a dance to a 19 year old. I was about half way though and realized that he had never had a lap dance before. This always makes me laugh. I would even bet that this kid is probably a virgin based solely on how uncomfortable I made him feel. This could be because I'm finally in my mid-twenties and I have pretty good idea about who I am and what is and is not sexy.

I assume most of the time really young men come in they are simply expecting me to jack hammer my ass on their lap. Those of you in the know, know that, that's not how I do my thing. I do it way better. I feel like that's sort of surprising to them most of the time. They have no idea what to do with a lady. Yes that's right I'm a Lady I said it LADY. They get so nervous they don't even look at me and they glue their hands to the booth which is all fine and well except that if you don't move your hands occasionally I will smash them with either me knees or my shoes. Neither of which is comfortable.

I think part of the whole deal is I also intimidate them. I would be terrified of me if I were 19, I pry to much and I don't talk like I'm 19, because well, I'm not. I want to know to much about them I think. I think I need to take on a new game plan for the young one's maybe more espn before work so I'm up on sports and stuff, yeah stuff 19 year olds like.

2 comments:

  1. I think if you just smile at them, get caught up with whatever idiotic show Rob Dyrdek is starring in, and maybe blow a little hot air in there ear and up there asses... then they will give you their last dime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are getting old when when you refer yourself as a lady, madam or miss

    ReplyDelete