Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Current attitude...dont give a fuck

First and foremost I would like to say thanks for reading, I finally made it to 10,000 plus views. Pretty excited over here in Seattle.
Feeling a little cockier than normal this morning, which says to me...maybe I should go to work tonight especially because I will be skipping sunday...again. I suppose it is only if I get all my Econ reading done lé sigh. Speaking of I should be on my roof right now spraying on sunscreen I suppose I should also be forgeing for breakfast. Not being in my own home for 23 days sort of ruined everything in my fridge.
I suppose I should get down to writing about something relevant.
It's been a while since I have thrown the contacts in. I think it might be time to replace them and turn the fear back up. I think I'm getting a little too nice in my old age. I think it's all the sappy-ness around me has cultivated a new watered down version of me. Personal opinion at the moment, fuck that shit (has anyone see my bondage tape? Or know at lest wear I put it?). Perhaps it's all the weddings, again back to my picnic conversation about choosing my education over an actual factual relationship and maybe a little of choosing my job as well, but we don't talk about that. Speaking of when was the last time I did a pole spin without hands? Jeezus who have I become?

No comments:

Post a Comment