Friday, August 10, 2012

The game

Dating has been a huge conversation in the strip club as of late. 

IT sort of started with someone who is not a patron choosing to camp on my lawn. (No one panic, no seriously don't) That's a story for another time. The following is a collection of dating advice from strippers. 

1. Don't call him, whatever you do don't call him. 
2. He nutted on you? He should have called you have a couple of hours. 
3. Buy the book women love bitches. 
4. I don't care if he is nice, if he asks you out say no. 
4.1. Do not tell him what you are doing, he never needs to know. 
5. The first 6 months make it a chase men want to chase something not have it given to them. 
6. Don't be too nice. 
7. Don't be too mean. 

In other news I was reminded how my little family is dysfunctional. I was using the restroom and 2 other girls barge in, which isn't that abnormal considering we don't really have a doorknob. I lost my temper and yelled at them to leave as I had just been backed into a corner by squawking girls. On of the  girls I yelled to leave called me a bitch. I heard so many people through the door defending me that I actually just like to pee with the door closed. My girls, they are the best. I love them. I would not give up this job right now for the world. I mean I would consider it if the right job came along, but I fear that I will never find another group of girls like this again, that I am excited to see every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment