Sunday, September 18, 2016

LIfe in movies...

recently I saw suicide squad and decided who I wanted to be for Halloween. Harrley Quinn...you guessed it. Her costume shouldn't be that hard to pull, in also gives me reason to carry a baseball bat. That's all I really need right? Maybe a slight change in hair but I think people should mostly get it.
I know all of you that have been reading are probably finding my confidence then losing it when I get to work. I mean seriously what the fuck is that shit, I'm still the same person, I'm just as fierce or I will be once I pick up a pair from the local Grillz artisan.

Anyway, last night some old guy asked me to run away with him get married, have children, Said he had made millions, was retired. Typically people come in like this and are on a capt. save a hoe shit, this guy was on the capt. save a hoe...mind game edition. Which is always fun for me, he didn't come in proclaiming everything he had to offer,  he went a smarter route he went the route that no woman can not, not, answer the question "Do you want to get married someday" I like any other woman that's be described as a 10 would absolutely like to get married someday, for some reason yesterday this question stopped me mid dance, if there could have been a record scratch it would have been perfect. How could I answer this question and still get him to think these dances are valuable. I hate choices this think. So I did the only thing I could think of and asked "WHY DO YOU ASK" to which he replied well run away with me to the Carolinas I have so much money...I start to tune people out when they start talking about money, not because it's a touchy subject, I just enjoy seeing people as people, and I don't want the temptation to steal someone's black card. Hey I'm human, and I want to know what unlimited spending with no personal repercussions feels like for just a moment.

Anyway back to my life being like a movie. I love my job, I would love it more if I had fangs I really would that would be one thing I really want for my birthday next moth is a gorgeous pair of fangs, even as I was saying in my periscope just silver ones with a bright red ruby in the tip would make my fucking life. As dumb as that is. A pair of fangs even just thinking about it gets me excited, like really, really, really, really, really, damn that's a lot of really, excited.

Okay life like a movie, after this gentleman asked me this question, one of the final scenes of suicide squad SPOILER ALERT popped into my head, (I know that movie was just a summer action movie, and not suppose to be heavy) Margot Robbie's character is day dreaming of a normal life as she is locked this electrified cell, she dreams of Jared Leto as her husband and two children and her hair up in rollers, ushering her gorgeous husband off to work, and yes red is a hopeless romantic which is why this scene kills me also the following when the joker breaks her out. I know it's an abusive relationship in the comic book world, however in this movie rendition of it the love he has for her is amazing.

This man stopped me to think for a moment in my own cage I built looking as gorgeous as ever wondering if that normal life is something I want or something I'll ever have, or be forced into.(I mean you can take the girl out of the country and you cant take the stripper out of a woman, and why on earth would you that to yourself...congrats on catching the elusive stripper or ex stripper, even if they were as down to earth as me you are in for a ride.) I mean on one hand yes, on the other hand I wonder if I passed up a while ago (my parents stopped asking when I'm going settling down and switched over to when I'm going to buy property).

So old man Carolina was right about one thing I'm ready for a change. I just need it to be the change back in time a little bit. I was so close to it last night I could taste it. Maybe tonight I need to go way old school go in early have a drink get some interest going at the bar hand out some cards...yeah that's what I should do. I mean someone needs to market for us...jeezus. it might as well be me.

Also maybe just being a tiny bit earlier wouldn't fucking kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment