Wednesday, September 28, 2016

tales from the Crypt

So...Seattle has been a total shit hole lately. It's been so slow it could be the winter. I was thinking about becoming a phone sex operator to work on my dirty talk and make some extra cash while working from home, and working on my other projects...Believe it or not I have other projects. SURPRISE! Anyway since s
Seattle has sucked worse than a toothless broke hooker I've considered going back down to Portland, J will say that I've been talking about this too much which is what is inspiring other girls to go down. I disagree this in my mind is the 1st time I'm mentioning it. Anyway. I love Portland. I need to go to portland I need to make some actual money this whole not making money in Seattle thing is not working...hence the reason I'm going in insanely early. By early I mean around 8. I need to go to portland to get some work done on this book I keep promising to write and once again I have writers block again. I keep thinking back to days of the past when I was a baby stripper and there was so much wonder to the whole thing, when I was buying crystal drink ware thinking I'm the fucking shit and no one can stop me. When I was walking around in corsets and bondage tape not giving a fuck. Maybe Wednesday night needs to be bondage tape night again. Something anything to liven up the dreary existence that is currently Little Darlings. Which by the way we are open while the construction is happening. Don't let the machinery scare you. I was trying to describe myself to my publicist friend the other day and how I used to feel walking down the stairs and down the ramp into the cave that is little darlings....

The smell of the strip club hits your nose and nothing in the world smells like strip club except strip club and that smell previously excited me. It would make me think of money (rather than crying strippers about problems I don't care about or they continuously repeat because they want to be heard by everyone, and the smell of old vagina and tampons pulled out and shoved behind couches) I would start to feel myself stand up straighter and breathe in the smell of money. I would feel the shift happen I would walk through the floor and pick out my potential customers immediately the ones I knew wouldn't say no, and I don't know how I knew they would say yes I just knew they wouldn't. I would rush back to the locker room, smash my make-up on as fast as I could because the faster I got on the floor the faster I could be making money. The faster I got on stage the faster I could impress people with my flexibility and my humor. I felt like a force or nature at that time. I felt unstoppable I felt like it didn't matter that nothing mattered that I was going to make my money no matter what. Why? Because I was the prettiest bitch in there. Also because I had no idea who was a creeper at the time who would down right say no and who would waste my time. I didn't go in thinking people would say no to me right away I didn't know why they would I couldn't see my own flaws the world hadn't dumped on me yet and it was new money and it meant I could have what I wanted. Rather than now I look at it and it's one of the hardest things to put myself out there with any excitement but as I say every night tonight is going to be different.
Tonight we are the force of nature we have always been. Stand by for an angry periscope later. Time to get in the shower and get ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment