Wednesday, September 14, 2016

OMG YOURE FAMOUS!

So last night as I'm doing my newfound periscopes? How are all of you liking this whole periscope thing.
Anyway I'm in the electric closet my new favorite place to change as I'm usually left a lone. What do you know a social job and "all I want is some god damn peace and quite" (family this is were you chime in...OH THE HUMANITY) anyway in walks this brand new waitress, and says
W: Are you red?
R: Uh...yeah
W: shill squeel of excitement (me checking my hearing, I think only dogs could hear part of it.)
R: Is there something I should know?
W: You're like famous or something you're the girl on the poster!?!?!?!
R: Really? I mean I guess I'm a little well known.
W: Oh my god you had like 10 guys in here for you tonight, and I've looked at all your social media channels...
R:Really...well...yup...I'm red.

This whole famous every couple weeks this is pretty crazy. I mean I guess it is what it is. It's just funny I never see myself that way I just see myself as this normal person. Speaking of I'm going in early in case you all have thing going on and want to come hang out with our crazy construction site in front of us.

Which don't even get me started...on except. PSA LITTLE DARLINGS WITH HAVE NO WATER ON TUESDAY! BUT COME SEE ME ANYWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment