Thursday, October 13, 2016

Fuck internet trolls...continuing the birthday countdown

So as you all probably know I started a periscope...some fucktard last night decided to re-periscope it and make jokes about me. Fine I'm used to that I'm a stripper I set myself up for criticism on a daily basis. However shutting me down is a little extreme. I like the person I am thinking all people are reasonable and level headed which they aren't so I wrote them a very nice note on twitter asking them why they did it, and that they do me a large favor and ignore me. I mean haters gonna hate and hatters gonna haberdasher. So I appreciate the email from someone letting me know who re-scoped it and ended up blocking me their name...their name should anyone want to report them for harassment which I know I shouldn't use this as a platform to do but I can't help myself I really can't i don't think it's fair to squelch someones free speech when someone else is really trying to give insight into the world of the strip club from a different perspective. I am trying to get the world to see that we aren't all bad. That we aren't all drug addled hookers. Some of us are respectable humans who are just working on getting through the world in a different way. At the same time doing something that people choose to avoid due to the harshness of society. THIS IS MY GOD DAMN LIVELY HOOD YOU FUCKING BITCH. What are you doing sitting behind a desk congrats. I'm doing the best I can to change the world one lap dance at a time which means I need to go back to convincing the world that I'm hot, I'm smart, and they should give me all their money...
Speaking of If you want to send me something feel free the address to the club is

Little Darlings
C/O RED
2027 Westlake ave.
Seattle Wa, 98121

Or venmo and or paypal to therealestred1@gmail.com or you can look me up on venmo with my name @boardgamesrule yes I know it's the most amazing name ever and I don't know how I came up with it except I was probably playing scrabble.

Construction update...another 5 weeks. So looks like I should be heading my ass down to portland except for today with our hurricane, typhoon, whatever that's suppose to be happening.

Thank you all for reading over the years, following on twitter, delivering and or sending gifts, and condolences at the lowest times of my life, and being their for the highest points as well. I appreciate you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment