Friday, October 14, 2016

SSSSTTTTRRIIIPPPPPEEERRR FIIGGGHT...GIRLLLLL FIGHT...girl fight...stripper fight

Last week this girl whom is related to snakes that the thesaurus gave... as... harpy.

So...Last week this girl Harpy gets on my stage just because they called her name. I asked her to get off because I wasn't done. It went something like this.

Red: What are you doing?
Harpy: What
Red: Get off my stage
Harpy: They called my name
Red:Yes, but my song hasn't finished.
Harpy: So...

So lets fast forward, to last night, I was back in og red mode. I was crushing the game like I do. Then I lost my temper...Harpy was on stage before me and much like the day I started I felt the need to reassert myself. Anyway. I put my bag on stage, walked over to get the isopropyl alcohol and turned to Harpy and said...

Red: Don't ever get the fuck on my stage again.
Harpy: I'm not on your stage...
Red: No shit I can see I'm talking about last week.
Harpy: What?
Red: Bitch last week you got on my stage do not ever get the fuck on my stage the fuck again.
Harpy: Fuck you.
Red: *Grabs Harpys Robe* Throws it at the crowd.  Do you fucking understand me I don't want to see you anywhere near my fucking stage you stupid bitch.

Then I went about my stage and it rocked the socks off of everyone. The end.

Red birthday countdown. We are celebrating tomorrow Saturday so should you want to bring me a nerf gun, helium balloons, light up balloons from urban outfitters Or a crown...Or venmo or paypal just come get some lap dances from the baddest bitch up in this bitch.

I'll even be doing signed Poloroid photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment