Monday, June 6, 2011

4am

God life changes when you least expect it to. This year of dancing has been crazy.
 A few months back I kicked a dude in the chest because he got on my stage.
Tonight I kicked some dudes foot off my stage.
I've danced in different states.
I've been judged for what I do.
I've met an amazing person.
I've traveled so much it almost hurts.
I've learned who I am.
I went back to school.
I've stayed up for so many sunrises and sunsets I can't even count them anymore.
I've had work relationships with people that now mean so much to me.
I've seen people come and go.
I've had people come back after a year and ask me if I remember them.
I've had people unload money on me.
I've been propositioned for sex.
I've hit so many people.
I've terrified people.
I've been their therapist.
I have given more hugs to people crying than I know what to do with.
I've learned what heart break really is and not just from my side, for the stories of others.
I have broken more heels than I can count.
I have been so lucky, so incredibly lucky.
I have become more independent than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment