Monday, June 6, 2011

More catching up

I wish I had dates on these it might help put some reference on it.





Yesterday I really good friend of mine brought up a fantastic point, this may end up being a little off the topic of stripping, but it does bring up a few good points about me and my personality. Anyway I was lamenting about how much boob I had showing in a few photos, I rarely see photos of myself actually dressed so I am unaware that I have more boob than anyone else would leave the house showing in plain site. He asked me a very important question which happened to be stated mostly like the following. 

"Yeah Red, men objectify you, and women fucking fear you, you are on a pedestal, your like a god damn force, I don't know how many times I have to tell you. You are disturbing the force field, but really you are playing in the wrong one. Yeah what do you think that means, nope wrong. You need to get it together and show the world what you have"

So thank you everyman that comes in and participates in my little survey of who you are and what you do and how old you are, and why you said no, silly in know that I don't care why you said yes. I think you make it pretty clear by telling me how hot I am or that you want some very specific role playing. 

I also really appreciate the fact that you are funding all of my big fucking dreams of making it in a different industry. Even if you never knew anything about me, the real me I really appreciate it. 

To all the women that look at me and then look at their husbands to see if their husbands are looking at me. IF you haven't noticed I'm looking at you not your husband, and I'm judging you not him, so please calm down, your being really silly. I'm curious about you and what you have to say and what your relationship looks like to you, not what your husband thinks of me, that one is easy. Tits and ass she's got it going on. Thats what he's thinking of. So please stop with the look of distain, it's not flattering. 
Unless of you fear me for some business reason. In which case get the fuck out of my way, i'll have your job someday even if you push me to the side, I've got a lot of patience and I'll be here the day you fall from grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment