Monday, June 6, 2011

catching up on old posts

That I probably wrote while super loaded on an airplane


park that car drop that phone sleep on the floor dream about me, park that car, drop that phone, park that car, drop that phone….used to be one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that…anthems of a seventeen year old girl.
Sometimes that's totally who I feel even though I am way older than seventeen, it's just  a feeling that I get, you want people to like you much like everyone that you've ever met. 
Sometimes I wonder if relationships mature after high school of if that is the skill set you are given and that is what you deal with. 
I come across this so much in work. It's men that are hyper horny and think that by saying lude things you can land a stripper. FYI in case you haven't read the articles that I will cite later *MEMO TO SELF SITE ARTICLES ABOUT DATING STRIPPERS*
Truth is we appreciate someone who is polite more than you will ever know, we are willing to thrown in a free song after so many. We don't want to be swindled just as much as you don't…so don't even try mother fucker. 
Back to being seventeen, a lot of girls are super young, and they can be a little dumb, don't take advantage of that. Think of yourself at that age, insecure hoping that a certain person liked you then you found out they used you it can be totally damaging. So don't be a fucking asshole about it, hurt a girls feelings and then don't pay her, she might need that to pay her therapist…bet you didn't think we go to therapists, well the smart ones do it's an emanational job, you pour your heart and soul into a person and they don't really like you. I know it sounds like reverse rolls but we really do try with you gentlemen and we do appreciate the one we build up a sort of relationship with, it's nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment