Sunday, January 20, 2013

Are they real...

I would like to preface with I came home to a very sick puppy tonight. She has been feeling poopy literally. I'm sure you all wanted to know that I am in fact human and my dog gets sick. Therefore I am up on the poop patrol. Which leads me to my actual post.

Followed by some dickfucker threw pennies at one of my girls on stage. Kiddo, if I ever see you, you had best run, and it had better be fast.

There are a few questions I am frequently asked, or statements that bug me, so I have questions about them.

Gentlemen, why in the fuck, would you hold up your hand in my face and say "in some time"? Is this a language barrier? Do we need to address a greater world issue? Like how to speak to women who are in their underwear?

Why do you ask me to come back later if you don't want a dance? Just say no. Did you have to go though D.A.R.E. didn't they teach you about saying no to peer pressure.

Why when you do turn me down and you say "I don't want to waste your time" does it then take you 4 times as long to spit out whatever you were going to say.

I understand the appeal of seeing me on stage, but are you really going to wait around for 2 hours in hopes of me going up?

Also yes I am aware that you can't drink in strip clubs in Seattle. I'm sorry to say your speech about how annoyed you are is not charming or funny, in fact I've heard it a few times...Guess what? I currently cannot change that for you, but I can get my body all up in your bubble to make you forget about it.

"Are they real?"
Duh of course my eyes are real, do you want to touch them.

Also it is customary to say "hello" to someone after they have said hello to you, to your face. You shouldn't ignore them.

On that note I'm sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful eyes they are, too.

    I can't imagine dealing with the jackassery you deal with.

    There are reasons I don't work with the public...probably the same reasons that I kinda hate people in general. Rudeness is completely unacceptable.

    That said, thank-you for not letting the morons ruin your disposition.

    dld

    ReplyDelete