Sunday, January 27, 2013

One Night stands...

I think you should come home with me.
Why?
Because you are beautiful.
Yeah so...
I'm only in town for a couple of days. I'll give you $1,000 to come back to my hotel room.
Even if I did I don't think you would like the things I do, because frankly I'm not going to have sex with you.
Why not, I'm only here for a couple of days.
...*sigh*...
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want a one night stand? What if I'm looking for someone to be with, what if I'm looking for actual love. You think just because of this job I'm incredibly promiscuous and have any real feelings for anyone. What if I actually like you and don't want you to leave?
Customer walks away.
Obviously it's because I don't fuck for money, and he was really not my type. I suppose I could have put my hand up and said "In some time" and had my point projected the same. Although I wouldn't have been able to play "Overly Attached Girlfriend" For those of you that are not familiar with overly attached girlfriend. I suggest you google, bing, yahoo, ask, blekko, or excite your way to it.


1 comment:

  1. So...what you are saying is that you aren't into creepy guys who offer money for sex? Weird.

    Reading your blogs causes an interesting duality in my thoughts. On one hand I am often disgusted by the people you describe and it threatens the remains of my dwindling faith in humanity. The flip side is how you react to these situations gracefully which reaffirms my belief that decent people exist.

    Thank-you for telling your tales.

    ~d

    ReplyDelete