Monday, January 7, 2013

Do I look like I break easy? The answer is no, if there was a question.

I'm suppose to be asleep right now, but I'm a little wound up from my interaction with my manager at work. 
We were having a discussion that went a little something like this. 

Manager: Blah, blah, blah, plus ten.
Me: What is the plus ten for? 
Manager: It goes towards house.
Me: Yeah, and so does the other money I'm about to pay you.
Manager: That's how they (upper management) trained me.
Me: I could just refuse pay if you want to be like that.
Manager: Yeah, and you could not work here anymore.
Me: I haven't refuse payed the entire time I've worked here.
Manager: That's a pretty good record. 
Me: It is and I would hate to refuse pay on all of your shifts.
Manager: Ok, pay blah, blah, blah...
Me: How about you suck my asshole till that amount comes out.
Manager: Wow, I don't do that.
Me: Yeah and any change I swallowed as a child has probably passed, so you might be there for a while. 
Mangaer: I put clay in my ears as a kid, did you?
Me: Do I look like an idot?
Manager: I was a kid.
Me: Again, do I look like an idiot.
Manager: I'm going to bring clay next time I work.
Me: Why?
Manager: So I can put it in your ears, how does that sound.
Me: Sounds like a lawsuit if I've ever heard one. So how much do I owe you again.
Manager: How about blah +5 
Me: Fine but now I have to go back to my locker and get the five so you need to wait.
*****Intermission***** better make sure you didn't leave something on the stove.

Me: You know I'm not completely unreasonable right?
Manager: Why would you say that?
Me: I just wanted to make sure we were not ending tonight on a bad note.
Manager: I might just go home and cry.
Me: Wouldn't be the first time.
Manager: Oh, you think you have that kind of power
Me: In my head (Fucker, duh!) I just might you never know.
Manager: I have thick skin.
Me: Your going to need it.
Manager: Don't worry I'll change you.
Me: Really? I fucking doubt that. I don't  fucking break.
Manager: You will.
Me: Sweetheart there happen to be a whole bunch of us, and only one of you. Good Luck.
Manager: I will you'll see.
Me: That's what they all say...shit apparently we gave one a heart attack. Have a nice night.

This is not the first time someone said they could break me this weekend. It is however the first time I've lost my temper in a while. I don't paticularly like my finances fucked with during the slow season. Also apparently no one warned about my damn temper and how fucking vicious I can actually be. Considering that I'm not drunk, or high, or stupid, I'm not falling for his hustle, such a bad idea, messing with me I'm not horribly slow with my lines or my insults anymore. FUCK I hate leaving work in a bad mood especially after I had a really fun night with my girls.
Now I'm especially mad that I'm not going to be as rested as I would like for class tomorrow. 
That was the other thing. I said I wanted to leave and he called me a quitter. I have a relatively early class you little shit stain, and I've been here since 6pm. I also have a ton of shit to do tomorrow so it's not like I can sleep all fucking day. I mean I might catch a nap on campus and risk looking homeless. So where exactly is my quitting spirit in that. 
Sometimes people are complete idiots.

2 comments:

  1. Somebody actually threatened to put...clay...in your ears?

    That little half-man has some serious issues.

    Be well, Red-lady.

    dld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still one of my favorite blogs to read. This one made my girlfriend and I laugh pretty hard. Keep it up Red. And get well soon Louise.

    ReplyDelete