Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FUCK YOU NATE

Nate is the manager I'm sure you've heard me bitch about him before. He's the worst thing to happen to slow nights. It's like, I'm already having a bad night and then this fucker wants an extra 10 bucks. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

In addition some little fuck tard who claimed to own a stripclub in jersey came in and said his girls pull 2500 on a shift. A shift is 2 hours. Mathematically that's not possible when dances are $20. Also if' he's taking half of that he should be able to spend more than $20.

Followed by some turkish guy trying to buy me out, with promises of a car, a house, and a bank account that never goes dry. Sometimes I wish I was a gold digging whore so I could take people up of crazy offers like that.

Why does the whole word think just because I'm a stripper that I can't do math, read, or be generally intelligent or feel that they can pull the wool over my eyes.

FUCK THIS NOISE IT'S OFFICIALLY TIME TO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT CLUB.

1 comment:

  1. Anybody who doesn't realize you are intelligent after a few minutes worth of conversation is an idiot.

    Sorry the manager is still hoovering (is 'dysoning' the new hoovering?) so badly.

    Hope your nights get better soon.

    dld

    ReplyDelete