Thursday, March 6, 2014

Radio interview...and a bunch of bullshit about things I'm considering talking about.

Yup another radio interview tomorrow for I think a small personally owned radio station they want to ask the usual questions. I'm sure the question about relationships is coming up which moves us into strippers and boyfriends. Mind you I know some girls with very healthy relationships, I'll be talking about them soon. HOWEVER I HAVE MAGICALLY CONVINCED GIRLS TO LET ME INTERVIEW THEM ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS GET READY INTERNET THIS NEW SEGMENT IS GOING TO BE GOOD.

We all complain about the same things (hence why I don't date)
Things our boyfriends hate collectively.
1) They hate our jobs, but love our money
2) Hate how much or when we work, but don't mind spending our money or getting gifts.
3) If we mention we want something say as a gift from say our boyfriend they tell us to ask a custy, but hate when we go in early.
3a) When they want a gift they ask us to ask our customers

PREVIEW.
1.One girl dates a dude who only wears rick owens and owns enough clothes he could own a house. I understand that I love rick owens and I love clothes...also he buys them. I've met him he's hilarious. They also have a pretty healthy view on dating.
2.Another girl just dates a shitty dude I'll be talking a whole lot about him.
3. Another dates a hippie with a radiology degree who doesn't use it.
4. One girl went on a date with a dude I went on a date with the one who camped on my lawn...man I hope I wrote about that.
5. I'll be dishing dirt on dudes I've dated, and the type of guy I actually like...and maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, I'll dish on dudes I've actually had crushes on...like real ones.

However don't worry I'll still be talking about stripper shit, because no one wants to read about rom-com crap.

Sorry I suppose I'm just a little excited that my writers block is over.

2 comments:

  1. So of course my relationship(what ever it was) went down in flames, but addressing your list above:

    1) Yes, I hate that job. But I don't pay her bills so what can I do but accept it? I always tried to not think about it, but if I did, I just would be envious about whoever was getting to enjoy her smile.

    2) Yes, I hated that she always worked on the nights I could take her out, but I never spent her money(she did pay for movie tickets once, or twice, and did pay for a birthday dinner) or asked for gifts. Then again, I'm not into getting gifts( I considered getting to spend time with her the greatest gift she could give me ), but I love getting a card!

    3) She never asked for gifts, but did ask for help a few times. I never even considered not helping her, or getting her gifts. I actually still see things and think she would love them, but then I have to remember...
    3a) I would never even think of something like that. Talk about what's weak this week! Le lame!

    As for the topic list, I don't think you wrote about the guy that camped out on your lawn, but I did power through the whole blog in like two days, so I might have missed it.

    Glad that the writers block is blown out, and I'm looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man the lawn guy....I still have to write about him.

    ReplyDelete