Sunday, August 9, 2015

House of...

cards... leaves... glass... lies... Maybe I'm going completely crazy from not leaving my house for a week, well except that one night I left in a robe to go to a redbox...mind you I hadn't brushed my hair, I looked like a crazy person. I've also been watching a lot of ShowTime... The Suicide Girls re-launch looks great, I was expecting something a little less approachable but whatever it's ShowTime. I'm surprised I don't get sick more often considering the close proximity I have to people... never mind earlier this year when I had a stomach bug followed by a heinous cold... guess what other deadly illness follows the same path...ebola....guess who was asked if they were in Africa as their doctor backs the fuck up and puts on a mask and gloves...EEEEEEE-mother fucking-bola. Anyway getting super ill Monday morning and it's amazing how a few days of stomach bug ruins any work I was planning on doing this week or writing so my apologies. I'm starting to feel a little better. I have every intention of heading back to work oh I'm shooting for tomorrow. Not that all of you clamored into my club this week and if you did my sincerest apologies for missing you. *someone* asked me to write a piece about some of the shit custy's pull that I elude to at times, there is always an explanation, and sometimes no matter how much money is on the line you forget your drivers license, and you just aren't going to be on time, and you know, and that you aren't going to be so insanely mad if what they promised never shows up. This story is so much better in pieces also pieces. However I think I've got to get the whole thing out just for me, so it might be an in transit tale... If I can stay awake through my flight. I also need to write a about the good things to and the ways people surprise you...because god damn people will surprise you like this last week right as I was getting sick and still able to leave the house like a fully functioning human...

No comments:

Post a Comment