Thursday, February 16, 2017

Girls in the bathroom

So the bathroom is a popular place in the strip club many a photoshoot, selfi shoot happen there. Today there were four of us in the bathroom and I looked at our half cut off door, with no closing thingy. Thats right there is no privacy in the strip club. Luis is outside talking to one of the girls and I over here him say something about all the girls in the bathroom, and I rollllllllllllll my eye at what comes out of his mouth. A girl asks what he doing and he says he's just waiting to catch us...Mind you yes, girls do nefarious things in the bathroom, but your had some of your best girls in there why would we jeopardize my job like that. So we open the door and all walk out. I'm of course still on a rampage from running into courtney last night and run up to him with a group photo and was like this is what you were trying to catch us doing selfies...seriously. The bathroom doesn't even work. The back counter is gone. That the only other counter space besides our front counter to get ready, is the bathroom, or to get 5 minutes of alone time or selfie time is in the bathroom that's all we were doing.

So last night they broke the water main if you are following my twitter and my Instagram, you will find that even though we had no water we were still open. We have no women's toilet and we are still open. Honestly there are so many health code violations, I don't know how or why we are open. I'm glad we are or it would be more trips to portland...wait that doesn't sound bad at all. I'm just surprised they are even charging us rent, and I understand they need to to fix it and need money to do so but there are other clubs making money, we own a ton on the west coast, we are raking in the dough (well the club is) there is no reason for anything to be in such major disarray because it truly isn't. Also who's brining the health department. Better yet who's bribing me to not tell the health department? Real question?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like exploitation to me Red. If we were reading these same stories about girls forced to work in the sex industry that's what we'd be calling it; exploitation. The only difference seems to be you volunteer to work in a bad environment that doesn't respect you...treats you like meat.

    Time to move on with your life I think. You are worth and capable of so much more (and I'm
    not referring to stripping somewhere else). You simply aren't realizing your potential and every year that floats by is a year lost doing what is going to come next.

    ReplyDelete