Saturday, February 4, 2017

well Tonight was interesting...

I fully thought tonight was going to suck like every Saturday night in the past few months. I was wrong so wrong, I haven't been so wrong in a while. I danced for my 1st person who's transitioning we had a great time and talked a ton. I also sold two rooms and got there early. so lets see if I can do it again tomorrow. Since I'm feeling like I'm back, and it feels good to be me again, and it feels good to be making money again. I didn't hang in the locker room. I was nice but not too nice. it all worked out great. I am really hoping I can do it again tomorrow. For the rest of the month so I can take some time off. So I can save up some money again since that is what this is about so I can get a puppy and go back to school moving on from my transition dance.

My uber ride home was amazing the driver dates a dancer in vancouver we exchanged information. I asked what she was like he said shes's a beast. so she sounds like my kind of girl. So Hopefully made a new friend their.

Did my periscope. If you come into the club because you read my blog or watch my casts or read my twitter let them know I need to know what the conversion rate is. so I can prove that what I'm doing is actually working.

Thanks guys as always

1 comment:

  1. Great post Red; so positive! Post dancer Red will be formidable. Can't wait to see what you do; whatever it is, you're going to succeed at, I just know it.

    And the puppy? There's a shelter dog who is just about to get lucky...."Lucky"...nice name maybe ;)

    So much richer for knowing you.

    D.

    ReplyDelete