Monday, February 20, 2017

The Good, The bad, and the sexy....

Even though our club is a shit hole which kismet magically thinks I can quit and my bills will still be paid, tell me where you've got that unicorn tied up. Considering that we subject ourselves to this night after night, and it, well it gets old listening to strippers complain. I'm trying to get my persicope back up so look for #red_stripper if you ever want to find me or if you feel like venmo-ing me some money my name is boardgames rule or therealestred1@gmail.com

So here is the thing even though the club is a pit. It still has me. Sorry to say boys I'm still the hottest thing north or la and I'm working a lot lately so you're going to have to try hard to miss me. Unless I'm in portland then I'll give you a heads up for sure. Anyway the club is a pit...

Hoever that doesn't keep seriously some of the hottest, coolest, most family like girls I know out of the club at time I think they try, but they fail. They forget that without us there is no club so even though it's in shambles and we still go in every night hoping for a miracle. Hell I'm hoping for a miracle every day the rest of the week since you know short month rent is due...the usual.

But guys don't let the construction discourage you there is still this
and I'll be there to help you through think and thin...except thin pants they freak me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment