Saturday, February 25, 2017

I always feel like somebody is watching me...

onstitutional rights* don't have no privacy.... One of my favorite 80's tunes and a cornerstone of my workouts mixes is kind of true in my life, I make most of it really public, which is very fine by me. At other times it's a little bleh. Right now I find myself in the crossfire of periscope, and adsense, I'm not a family friendly blog, and periscope will never tell me what community guidelines I've broken *rights infringement on constitutional rights* but whatever aint no big thing...Gotta stay positive, which is what I'm doing. Work is slow whats new. It's hilarious as always we had a discussion about vintage fur and the ethics of wearing fur. If it's vintage it's been dead for a long, long, long, time, rather than a brand new fresh fur, which am not against at all. Anyway, large pieces like jackets should always be vintage so you can argue both sides. Anyway the excitement behind the scene and another night in the strip club.

3 comments:

  1. are you ever coming back to social media?? are you doing ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back! I just needed a break again.

      Delete