Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fuck you pay me...

Maybe my temper gets the best of me sometimes. Maybe I don't always say the right thing. Maybe I'm a little too sensitive. One thing will always hold certain I abide by two mottos these days "build it up and tear it down" "fuck you pay me" mind you I've never seen "Goodfellas"...it is however currently downloading.
Okay back to it. Why my dear people do fridays suck so horribly? Any other dancers experiencing this? I mean seriously? It's like pulling teeth, and I am a sexy dentist except that you are blindfolded and I sound slightly like roomy from "Romy and Michele's High School reunion" in which case I would be terrified as well. I mean gentlemen if you don't want to be in the strip club please do me a favor and get the fuck out. I like having you all there. Also if you are going to be a snotty little bitch please note that I can actually take a hint and I understand that you would like me to back away slowly with my hands where you can see them at all times. Not that what I wear to work leaves much room to hide anything.
That being said, gentlemen you are grown please use your words. Speak up tell me what you want, what you don't want, or how exactly I hurt your feelings and maybe just maybe we can work on it.
On that note, I'm going back to my glass of wine and getting ready for another riveting night in the shark tank...I wish I could quote wakaflocka flame at this moment and say look ma' no hands. But it's more like look ma' no air tank.
Cheers to diving in tonight. I hope to see a few of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment