Thursday, July 26, 2012

Redflags.

Everyone has red flags that they look for. I carry mine around on my head. I am a walking stop light on some days. Those days are typically the days I walk out of the house in heels and a smoking hot dress my sunglasses on and a beautiful bag to go with. Those are the days you know that I'm on a rampage. Maybe it's all about getting my "swagger" back but lately it's a little bit like I can do no wrong. (I mean I can do things wrong and I do most days, I'm pretty clumsy) I have been walking around just as sexy as can be for about a week. My style has been spot on, my humor has been off the charts. I hope I can keep it up, aint nothing going to hold me down oh no, aint nothing going to break my stride.

As for red flags, a few have been going off lately. I've met some very interesting people in the past week and had some very interesting things happen. I have met a couple of people who are so incredibly insightful it's as if I don't have to speak. I have also realized one of my best friends is just as insightful. I'm coming to find that I really enjoy these types of people. I even enjoy them as clients I like being able to have incredible conversations. How is that a red flag you ask? Typically these people I like so much because they are so entertaining are also so incredibly fleeting.

One of my best girlfriends this morning text me to ask me what the point of our friendship was anymore. I believe that there is something really great in our friendship I just haven't seen it for a while. I think it's under the wreckage or a break-up. I suppose that's what happens when you start a domino affect sometimes you get trapped underneath all of it. Or dust gets in your eyes or something and you lose sight of what you are looking for. Or maybe you just quit drinking and that changes things. Maybe people go their separate ways.

The last red flag. I all of a sudden feel like I know myself so much better after this past year, I feel like I have changed so much. I feel like I have come to peace with a lot of things. I am so much calmer. At the same time I am just that much more aggressive towards things. Like bad drivers, cyclists trying to hit me while running. My capability to open up to people is waning and I do not know why. So that is the last red flag it is the thing that I am working on is being more open.

In other news the chick flick marathon has resumed. Get ready for all kinds of bad movie references.

No comments:

Post a Comment