Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Excuse me, how much to fuck you?

More than you have in your wallet. Well I'm assuming that anyway, otherwise as they say in rap "my wallet is stacked like a bible" yours might have to be in order to even get close to me.

Last night was the night of defending myself against the word prostitute. I don't think so many people have asked me that in quite some time.

It also involved some little bitch trying to top from the bottom. I fucking hate that oh does it get me riled up. My temper has been so under control lately, he almost made me lose it. He put his hand on the back of my neck and I almost started swinging. The funny thing is one of the other girls was watching and she was apparently thinking "This is going to be good, Red hasn't lost it in a while" sadly nothing happened.
Then there was the dumb fuck who decided to lick me. Straight up fucking lick me and not anywhere sexy. The little fuck licked my cheek, dumb-ass. That dance ended write then and there.

It's been a weird couple of days. I'm so glad tonight is sit home and drink cocktails with the dog night.

No comments:

Post a Comment