Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tomorrow, today, yesterday?

Currently not sure.
I just watched two people I really like have a misunderstanding at breakfast and then put me smack in the middle and then try to pull me apart. This job has taught me sooooo much about mediating, and how to be two places at once. Also oddly enough about being quiet and listening. It's taught me so much control.

Man, and had it taught me to appreciate sanity. Holy fucking cow. Sanity is what I'm currently seeking, its the new prerequisite to hang out with me. So much craziness, that its literally making me feel crazy. Can't everyone just be calm for like 10 minutes. CANT WE ALL just get along! So much going around that I came home, walked the dog, crawled into bed, deactivated my Facebook, turned my phone on  airplane mode with zero intention of turning that shit back on till fuck, who knows who cares. I hope no one needs me, I'll be on vacation from my vacation, for well probably a few days. Should probably email my non-zombie people in the am and let them know.

There are a few things that could go horribly wrong with this plan.
1. I now have to be super punctual.
2. Calling a car is going to be tricky
3. Well that's about it...this is going to be awesome.

In other news in case there was a question, I would like to state that... I can, and do read. I'm familiar with jobs in the tech field, I also know what a business analyst is. Just to clear up some questions from earlier because everyone knows that strippers are complete and total idiots.

1 comment: