Friday, September 28, 2012

More danger you say well let's turn that shit up.

Last night was the strangest night I have had in a while. I sat down with this guy, and he confirmed all of my current fears. I asked him if he wanted a dance. He said no, I asked him why because I was curious. He told me he liked girls with tattoos, and crazy hair, because they are dangerous. I did not understand this statement at all. I went on to assure him that I'm quite dangerous, that I wouldn't meet me in a dark alley, and that I would happily stab him for proof.
Apparently I'm too conservative looking. I'm going to change that right now. This is bullshit. I'm getting the "oh your too nice I don't want to get a dance thing again" I'm going to start ruining worlds again, burning the whole strip club experience into people's brains. I keep talking that I'm going to change my look back and I haven't done it yet. I'm starting tonight, this oh you look so friendly is so annoying, I'm so over it.
Time to fuck shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment