Monday, September 3, 2012

Just what I needed.

I guess you're just what I needed, I needed someone to feed. I guess you are just what I needed I needed someone to bleed. 

Tonight was both good and bad, I found out that one of the girls who has been sober for a really long time went back to her old ways. The brightside she has a plan. 

I say it all the time but the girls I work with are amazing. They are truly like a sorority. I was so sad tonight over the death or my friend. One of the girls that I rarely talk to caught me in the hall and said that her thoughts went out to me tonight. It was very touching. Luckily I didn't lose it. 

I had another person come in to tell me they have been reading my blog for a couple of weeks and they would like more content (you guys are so demanding, just kidding) I was on vacation so I'll content it up. Anyway he was funny. I suppose the ways in which he is funny now make more sense as he has a background on me. He told me he was expecting someone more rough and tumble. I said yes it's true I am when provoked, you haven't pissed me off yet. 

Another lovely man told me I was more interesting to talk to than to look at...lest we forget I'm pretty fucking hot. We had a discussion about effectively marketing to nerds. 

Then there was the best conversation I've had in a long time with a food critic. Someone who actually understood my love of food, who didn't think that my travelIng for dinners was weird. He was so pleasant. 

I didn't make millions tonight but I left work feeling really good and remembering why the hell it is that I love my job so much. 

Upon arriving home, I ran into some local bartenders who fell in love with the puppy, who were complete gentlemen because they were gay, well that probably has nothing to do with it it's just a side story. Anyway they cautioned me about the hood these days as crazy shit has been happening, and where so polite as to walk me to my door. 

The only serious conversation I had this evening was with a gentleman who has a very transactional relationship with a woman that he is realizing he can't afford, giving relationship advice can be a little odd, I suggested my time doing activities together like cooking. He then asked me why I don't have a boyfriend, I'm so tired of explaining this. I hate the idea of hurting someone else's feelings with my schedule so it just seems to be in the best interest of others that I remain single regardless of my feelings for any person involved. Thus ends my statement of single for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment