Monday, October 1, 2012

You can still see the forest though the heart surgeries

There is a gentleman that comes in, who has had countless heart surgeries. Lately I have been a little reclusive trying to figure out exactly what I'm doing. I have been spending my time with people who I don't think view me as a real person. Anyway forest. Forest is this incredible person, maybe I shouldn't say his name in a blog. Anyway he so kindly reminded me that the world could be so much worse. Not that I think the world is bad. I typically try to convoke people that the world is great. He and I were talking about heart surgeries and the amount of time he has spend in the hospital. The type of girls he dates. I don't know why but I have a current fascination with who people are attracted to and why. Maybe it's my own lacking in that part of my life that drives me to know what it is about other people.
Anyway as I'm sitting here writing this a man sitting next to me is talking about his mother who has a drug addiction, who went to law school on welfare, passed the bar, and sadly can't kick the habit.
People and their success amaze me everyday, this is one of those strange places where you can work really hard and make things happen. Sometimes we take different paths to end up at the same end point.

No comments:

Post a Comment