Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Loving you is hard to do.

By you I mean my job. Well it's really not hard because I love my job and I love a lot of things about it. BUT IT IS SO DAMN HARD TO LOOSE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE OVER IT.
When exactly is everyone going to realize I love what I do. I do it often, and I sure as hell am not quitting.
Alright back to the entertainment...
Last night I was headed home, carrying a large duffle bag full of heavy ass stuff, and walked between two men, maybe not my best idea ever, whatever it was either being an art gallery window or traffic, it seemed in my best interest to go right though. Little did I know in that moment I would be part of an attempted tripping and fire lighting. Mind you I wear a very large scarf, I may try to light it on fire someday, but damnit I was so not in the mood. Have any of you every seen bum fights? It was about to be like that expect I was about to fight a bum.
Screaming at someone about fucking manners does not make a person seem dignified. At the moment I felt it totally appropriate screaming that they were motherfuckers that I was about to beat the shit out of because they had no regard towards women, and I had said excuse me.
The man replied with "fuck off wench" Who the hell says wench. Wench, I was acutally insulted by being called a wench. I walked off laughing.
Even though yesterday was one of those rough days where nothing goes right, I left believing that you can still find some humor in a rainy cold seattle evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment