Thursday, October 25, 2012

I hate the pop-in

I was walking though the club last night in a haze it's amazing what being tired will do to you. It turns you into a damn zombie, I know a few of you have normal everyday day jobs so it's not a big deal if you leave because you aren't feeling well, but we the strippers have to stay and hustle even if we are super tired. Anyway, I was wearing this great dress, I've been totally obsessed with this black dress lately I look amazing in it.
Anyway I'm making my rounds and all of a sudden I hear "RED" I turn and look and it appears to be this middle aged larger gentleman with glasses and I think it it odd someone like that would yell my name. Sasha see's the confusion on my face and says "No, that guy". I look down and see a tattoo covered arm and scream "OH SHIT". My eyes move up to a very familiar face that is actually smiling at me. This face belongs to my ex, the one that created so much wreckage. Our entire relationship flashed before my eyes, it was like dying.
He looks at me and says "I thought you didn't work wednesdays?" I stammered back "I dont but I'm taking time off soon so I need to try and make up for that." He looks at me and says "It's good to see you panda" I then said hi to his friends and proceeded to walk away to go back to work, and it was at that moment that I realized I might just be too tired to actually function at work. So I left.
I walked straight back to the locker room changed and called him. He agreed to come pick me up. Amazingly nice of him as I'm pretty sure she still thinks I'm bat fucking shit fucking crazy.
I get in the car we start driving up the hill, he looks pissed, the thing is he always looks pissed. He's not really pissed he's just thinking. We turn on to my street I ask him if he wants to meet the baby (dog) he agrees too. He also starts talking about how it's my dog, and it is my dog, I just started talking about getting it while we were together.
We pull up to my place and I run up to get the baby dog. I bring her back down, he just rolls down the window (dick) so I tell him to get out of the car. As soon as he gets out and stands up, mind you he's not huge, my baby freaks out. She big dog barks with a straight up snarl in it, and books for the door. I have never seen her do that in regards to a person. She loves everyone, unconditionally (god she is really the best dog in the whole world I can't wait to finish lunch and get home to her.)
He pecked me good night. I walked in the door breathed out a sigh, I'm proud of him for working on him and I'm glad it's not with me.
I am so happy being single...cue m83 midnight city
I literally sit and listen to this song everyday and stare out the window while i get ready and remind myself how lucky I am to have this live.

1 comment:

  1. I love M83! Can't wait to see them at Deck the Hall. :) Your puppy must have great instincts!

    ReplyDelete