Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stripper walks into a locker room...

I was getting ready and one of the other girls walks in and the following dialog ensues.

Stripper 1:Guess who got LAID!!!!!
Me: Nice work lady about fucking time.
Stripper 1: I know right took long enough.
Stripper 1: High Five's all around up high, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Stripper 3: You just gonna leave me hangin' ?
Stripper 3: So details?
Stripper 1: Awesome, like forever awesome, like till 6am awesome.
Me: Better than the last guy?
Stripper 1: Way, way, better.
Me: Where is he from?
Stripper 1: Texas, but he lives here now.
Stripper 3: Everything is bigger in texas, let me tell you about my ex-husband.

Discussion trails off, high-fives are continued, Work resumes, I go back to getting ready to walk out.

It was at this time I realized that we are way worse than the men I know. At what point did we become so, so, dude like.

I mean I think that most of our conversations had in the privacy of the locker room are hilarious, even when we are bitching about terrible customers.

Stripper 1: God fuck that guy, he totally ripped me off for $20 I fucking hate this shit sometimes. Such a douche. Fuck him, I want to go punch him in the back of the head.
Me: You could do that, I mean I would, wait on second thought don't do that you might get termed.
Me: Oh hey one more thing that is going to make this whole situation way worse...I ate four of your french fries.
Stripper 1: Bahahaha

Lastly
Me: I need my lock cut
Manager: Seriously?
Me: Yes, seriously.
Manager: RRREEEEDDDDDD did you forget your combo.
Me: Yes, yes, I totally did, because I am soooooo fucked up right now, I am sooo drunk, and I am soooo out of my mind loaded...No you jerk, it just isn't working.
Manager: *tries lock* Huh, I suppose you were right.
Me: Told you so.

Have I mentioned lately I find this job hilarious? Well I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment