Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tell me why you do that.

I had two very interesting conversations recently. One was with a "normal woman" who assumed that there was something that drove me to being a stripper. Lets address that first...

No I didn't have a horrible childhood. No I don't feel like I need constant attention. No I do not have some hatred of men in which I feel like making them suffer (unless they ask).

The second was a little more interesting. It was about monogamy and if one person can infact satisfy someone for well the rest of their lives together. My current stance on the issue. People change over the years. It doesn't mean that you love them any less, you just love them a little differently. Relationships are built on trust, you have to trust your partner. You have to trust that you can say anything to them, you can ask them for anything, that is why they are your partner. There is always going to be something that could get in the way, that will get in the way, and it is dependant on you how you react to that thing. Then there is us. I think we are the best thing to happen to relationships. We are available but not really. We are beautiful. We are also completely unbiased, and not very judgemental. If I had a partner, I would so much rather they go to a stip club rather than a bar. Women in bars are trashy, and ruthless, strippers although ruthless, are ruthless in a different way. A none-threatening to the public sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment