Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A post to remind myself what to write about tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that.

Sri Lanka is hilarious, and felt like getting into stripping was kind of like going to prison.
Blondie...and the discussion with Faint about new girls coming into the club and the rotation that always happens.
How I need to quit writing this stuff at night.
The new Magic Mike movie...after I see it.
Man...I've got to quit letting people get to me so easily. I have to remember that right now I'm writing, to write, to get it all out right now. I need to remember that I decided that I wasn't going to censor/ customize my writing for my audience. If I was doing that I wouldn't be writing at all again, and  leaving everything in drafts. That at times I'm going to get some negative feedback, writing is like dancing, not everyone is going to like me everyday. Sometimes I need to think about who my comments are coming from, and remember that not everyone knows what I sound like, or knows what my inflection is like, and that it may not always be as funny to them as it is to me. Also that people may not know the back story of everyone which I also need to start writing out, and maybe describing what my relationship with them is like for a little back story.

Description of strip club patrons...maybe with horrible illustrations****
A New survey not given to everyone, only every some random number between 1 and 10 determined though excel random number generator to make sure the data is unbiased...ideas.
1. How would you describe yourself?
1a. Draw yourself?
1b. I'll draw you.
1c. Lets play add on, on a portrait of you and or me...if I have a slow night or they want to spend a ton of time together.
2. Your favorite thing to do
3. Your least favorite thing to do.
4. Favorite place you've been
5. Favorite color
6. Favorite Food
7. Proximity to strip club
8. Occupation
9. Favorite animal/ what animal would you be
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 how uncomfortable are you right now
10a. Would it change if you were in your underwear.
11. What's your favorite joke.
12. Blondes, brunettes, or redheads.
13. T or A
14. Random....What's the best strip club you'e been to.
Obviously this list needs some work, however I need some sleep, I'm totally twerking on the day shift tomorrow/today.

No comments:

Post a Comment