Tuesday, July 21, 2015

PDX Bound...adventures ahead.

It's been a hot second since I've been to portland. I havent gone on an adventure in forever. I've been a little to scared for some reason. It's time to start doing the things I loved about this job again...Like traveling even if it's just to Portland and especially while I have the time over the summer. Dejavu brainwashes all of us into believing we can't leave because they "have the lowest rent in the country" at 140 if you are scheduled 160 if it's open...insane, and that our club is sooo great, with our lack of bathroom. Batman pointed out today as I was hiding out with the pink elephants that...Yes it's been a rough yeah, and it this last year I forgot that sometimes it's about the story and it's got to be fun, and there has to be a goal and you've got to know that I'm not just some stripper who's fallen by the wayside and given up and given in and just flops around on stage right now...Just kidding I'm picking the next person I'm going to dazzle with my charm, wit, and sexiness. I love how the strange how the stage has always been quiet time for me, and pick my next person time.

For some reason, which I'm still working on maybe it's the burnout, because the burn out in this job is real  I just sort of forgot that I was sexy. Batman and I were talking about that today too. He was like I don't get it,  I'm surprised your ego it's just destroyed, because a person can only hear no so many times. I'm pretty good looking, in my opinion, and those of you that have met me seem to agree. Regardless i still get rejected on a daily basis and I still do this job. It surely not for the thin skinned. It will give you I would say big ol brass balls but it doesn't it just titanium tits...Which I'm grateful for.

Okay back to the point. Just because I don't have my bestie to travel with anymore doesn't mean I can't travel. Or because Dejavu wants us to think it's a big scary world out there. I'll get a new travel buddy, and have some damn adventures. 

Also I'm moving my blog to wordpress so expect some changes in the near future. Now I need a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment