Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stripper Fight...My ride or die bitches.

I have to get up early today. I have a long day ahead of me. Sadly however I'm having that nightly anxiety thing. Whatever.

Last night I wrote that Nev said that Co and Baby were talking shit about me and I was super mad and fuck my club and all that. I'm sure the happenings of tonight are not going to help anyones opinions of me, and that's okay I'll figure it out. Last night I told Nev that I was surely going to tell baby and Co that I heard from her that they were talking shit about me. So I send Co a text and she writes me back saying it's all bullshit. Then I pull baby aside and ask her what the fuck the deal is.

At the end of the night tonight I walk in the back and Nev and Baby are getting into it. Baby starts asking her what the fuck she is talking about saying that she said something about me. Nev turns to me and said shes lying she was talking about you. Baby says red are you serious do you really think I wouldn't tell you if I hoped in your ex n***** whip and some punk ass bitch was in there? DO you? I said I sure hope you would tell me.

Ok I'm switching to quotes and letters

N: Whatever Red, be friends with fake ass bitches at least I tell you I think you're a bitch and don't like you all the time.
R: And I appreciate that we can agree to disagree.
B: N'a I would never say that shit about Red and honestly you keep getting the dudes name wrong. I never said that shit. I never said shit about Red, Red and I have done known each other for 100 years and were real close. I would never...
N: Bitch, you talk more shit about everyone than anyone in here.
B: Bitch really, really, you talk about people so much you try to interject and read peoples text message you snoopy ass bitch.
N: Bitch you act like you are so tough but when Luis was here and he would have let us settle this outside you never wanted to go because you were too mature for that shit then. Now you're all like fuck you Winter is here, you think you are protected from whatever bitch, you're just some punk ass bitch. I bet you can't even fight.
Ryan is in the locker room at this point. observing we had a fight the other day so tempers are flaring right now.
B: Bitch are you serious? Are you fucking serious right now. I want to keep my job and it's pointless to fight some stupid ass bitch like you. Bitch you're high, you look sick look at your face, look at how pale you are. Bitch I don't even like you but I'm going to pray for you.
N: Fuck you bitch, you're all bark and no bite you would fight anyone ever, stupid bitch, can't tell the truth bitch.
At this point I've walked back to my corner.
Nev turns towards her purse and is still talking shit about what a chump baby is and blah blah blah what a dumb bitch she is, isn't going to amount to anything bitch.
Baby turns to me and her eyes get huge and she says "I'm going to mangle this bitch" turns around as nev is all like "FUCK YOU BITCH"
Baby grabs her and smashes her into the counter Nev pops up and Baby smashes her into the lockers and water is spilling so all of a sudden they are on the floor baby is on her back Nev is screaming she's a dumb bitch, baby kicks her I grab baby from behind. DJ's girl grabs Nev, I'm all like baby, baby, baby.

At this point shit gets real WINTER walks in (winter is my favorite person in this industry) she's like "What the fucking fuck, break it the fuck up you two." Winter grabs Nev and I think this is were Nev made a really bad choice and she starts swinging at Winter and smashes her in the wrist a few times...Bad fucking move. The fight gets broken up Nev goes outside, Baby and Winter go in the bathroom to chat.

I walk in a little later to give my two cents, and it turns out Nev broke Winters favorite bracelet...no fucking good. Like the really wrong thing to do.
Co finally makes it in and Co was ready to fight to. So we all had a powwow with winter, and I said that I felt responsible since Nev told me that they were talking shit and I confronted them about it and said I heard it from Nev not before telling Nev I was going to bring her name up. So a conclusion was come to that Nev was trying to start some shit with some of the top bitches for god knows what reason.

Regardless we won't be seeing her for quite some time, and baby is taking a little break as well, so we will see how work is tomorrow.

The strange thing is Co and Baby are my ride or die bitches, Baby smashed Nev tonight because she was talking shit trying to fuck with our friendship. I take back the trust no bitch...Trust only a couple of bitches.

This club needs an overhaul and I'm so glad Winter is there because she will do it. In the mean time I hope I can just keep focusing on me and keeping my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment