Saturday, July 11, 2015

I guess it's better to be talked about than forgotten.

Tonight I found out that all this comradie and tight night bonds I think exsit inside of my job are the fakest things tin the world. I had a little bird tell me that one of my good friends whom I tell a lot of my fears and dreams too, whom I thought I could trust, apparently just talks mad shit about me behind my back, that I'm a washed up stripper, that I'm not as bad as I used to be ( I HAD A HARD YEAR! CAN I GET A BREAK PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE ANYBODY). I don't make the money I used to and that no one really likes me.

Another home girl knew my ex was cheating apparently and didn't say shit to me about it. THANKS! I mean I don't care about him but why keep the secret.

Apparently I'm just the topic of conversation when it comes to who to talk shit about. Thank god I'm one of those people who doesn't give up I just want to be better that's all. I'm just made, just tell me you don't like me, I can handle the fucking truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment